Children’s Camp Rockridge 2017
Camp Rockridge is underway this week: June 19 – 22, 2017
For photos/videos during the week, go to our Facebook page: Troup Baptist Association
Location: Rockridge Baptist Assembly, 13200 Highway 100, Franklin, Georgia 30217
For: Boys & Girls ages 8 years through rising 6th graders
Cost: Early Registration thru noon on June 12 – $155 per child; After noon on June 12 – $180 per child
Information for Camp Rockridge 2017.
- Campers will meet at First Baptist on the Square at 8:00AM Monday, June 19. Transportation to camp on Monday morning will be provided!
- Campers will be released from camp between 7:30 – 8:00 PM on Thursday after Parent’s Night, which will begin at 7:00 PM. Transportation home from camp is not provided.
- Please return completed application and registration/camp fee to:
Troup Baptist Association, P.O. Box 550, LaGrange, GA 30241. (1301 Washington Street)
The total cost for Children’s Camp is $155.00. Application and fee must be received by Troup Baptist Association before noon on Monday, June 12, 2017. The fee includes a camp T-shirt for each camper. Late Fee for applications received after noon on June 12 will be $180 and camper may not receive a T-shirt. Deadline for late applications is Friday, June 16 at noon.
- If camp capacity is reached, names will be placed on a waiting list in the order received.
- All campers are to stay the entire time at camp, are not permitted off the grounds, and are expected to obey all camp rules. Should your child be responsible for damage to any camp property, you will be held financially responsible for any and all repairs.
Medication Permission Form (Required if child will take medicine at camp) Bring completed form with medicine to First Baptist Church on the Square – Monday, June 19 at 8 AM.